Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Not so warm

The sun was out and it's already the middle of May. My room was uncomfortably warm and stuffy so I thought It must be nice outside today! Maybe even nice enough to sit on outside at a restaurant and enjoy patio weather?

No of course not. It was like three degrees outside =_____= So we had to sit inside the dark dinning room of Jack Astors. Whatever, I went there for the sweet potato fries anyways.


I love their sweet potato fries. They're light and sweet on the inside and crispy on the outside with just a little bit of sea salt dusted. I don't care for the dipping sauce though...it's some kind of ranch I think.


The calamari wasn't that good this time. The batter was kind of falling off.


 
I really want to sit outside next time >__<

No comments:

Post a Comment

It can only go up from here

It's been a while yes. I'm still Jenny and I still do things...BUT  a lot has happened.  I got another dog. Her name is LuLu and s...