Thursday, May 9, 2013

Good morning

This morning started gloomy and stuffy thanks to an upcoming storm. I stopped by Tim Hortons to grab breakfast and before I even entered the building, my morning got a little bit brighter.

I grabbed the door for the lady behind me and she tried to hold the next door for me while a guy coming out held it for the both of us. It was like a round of door roulette .

I couldn't help but laugh and say "how Canadian of us" and the guy smiled and said "exactly". This minute of silly politeness probably brightened all our mornings.

maple oatmeal with steeped tea and a hash brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It can only go up from here

It's been a while yes. I'm still Jenny and I still do things...BUT  a lot has happened.  I got another dog. Her name is LuLu and s...