Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lack of updates on "Jenny does things" because Jenny hasn't been doing anything

 A friend of mine had a layover at Osaka airport and during the short amount of time he had between exchanging his boarding pass and redirecting his luggage, he managed to buy souvenirs. He said all he had time for was to dash into the store, grab whatever he saw on display, and pay. He didn't even know what he bought.


Upon further inspection, one is chestnut mochi and the other is strawberry daifuku. The packaging is so pretty I felt like I was destroying art by opening it.





It was super sweet and really soft. I didn't have the heart to open the daifuku yet...maybe another day~

No comments:

Post a Comment

It can only go up from here

It's been a while yes. I'm still Jenny and I still do things...BUT  a lot has happened.  I got another dog. Her name is LuLu and s...